Paul Eisenklam Travel Awards for Young Researchers – ICLASS2021
Each year, ILASS-Europe supports young researchers to attend ICLASS and ILASS-Europe conferences through the Paul Eisenklam Travel Award. Usually, the award includes travel expenses, accommodation, daily allowances and conference fees. As the ICLASS2021 conference will be held as a virtual, on-line meeting, the amount of the award is limited to the conference fees.
Eligible candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be a full-time graduate student/research assistant at an European research facility at the time of the conference.
- Present a paper at the conference, describing the research effort to which he/she made a significant contribution.
To apply for funding, applicants must submit the following information, together with the conference abstract:
- A brief description of the research to be presented
- An affirmation of willingness to present a paper on the conference
- Explanation of the expected benefit from conference attendance.
Also, a letter of endorsement of the research advisor must be included.
Consideration will be given to the general contribution of the work to the field of Atomization and Sprays, the applicant’s contribution to the research, financial need, and how the conference attendance will advance the applicant’s career.
Expenses will be reimbursed after the conference on the basis of original documents.
Please send your complete e-mail application in a single pdf file to
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Joachim Domnick
University of Applied Sciences Esslingen
73728 Esslingen, Germany
Deadline for applications to support ICLASS2021 attendance: May 1, 2021