ICLASS-2021 Call for Abstracts
Abstract submissions are now welcome for the 15th International Conference on Liquid Atomization and Spray Systems, which will be held in Edinburgh from the 29th of August to the 2nd of September, 2021. Abstracts are due by November 13, 2020.
ICLASS-2021 will be organized into the following colloquia:
- Materials processing (Drying, Encapsulation, and so on)
- Liquid drops and Interfaces
- Atmospheric, agricultural sprays, including aerosol
- Nozzle flows / Internal Flows
- Fuel sprays & Combustion
- Biomedical and bio- sprays, including COVID19 related studies
- Diagnostic techniques
- Numerical methods I - Sprays and atomizers
- Numerical methods II – Liquid Interface / Drop physics
- Mathematical modelling of Sprays, drops and interfaces
Paper submission will follow a three-step process:
- Submission of abstracts into one of the colloquia listed above (this call).
- Submission of full papers for review (due March 1, 2021).
- Final papers submitted (due May 14, 2021).
Abstract submission Process
Abstracts from submitters wishing to make a contributed oral or poster presentation must be formatted according to the conference template.
We anticipate that most of the abstracts will be accepted for oral presentation although some may be accepted as posters. Submitters can also request a poster if desired.
Abstracts must be uploaded via the following online portal
Authors are requested to create an account and submit an abstract for review according to the guidance set out below. Should you require any assistance or have a query about online submission please contact email@example.com
Upon successful submission of the abstract a confirmation email will be sent to the submitting author.
You do not need to register for the Conference prior to submitting an abstract however following acceptance into the programme you must register by the June 15, 2021.
- It is ESSENTIAL that you read the instructions below before you submit.
- The submitting author must submit the abstract as a PDF in the ICLASS-2021 format, and is required to be the corresponding author for that abstract.
- Abstracts must be in English.
- The abstract PDF including author names and affiliations will be published on the conference app, please ensure that this will not raise any copyright issues.
- Please note that you can save your submission as a draft and return to edit the submission, but once it has been submitted the abstract cannot be edited after the close of submission deadline. If you require any assistance regarding the submission of your abstract, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- As requested in the template, please provide keywords which are appropriate to your abstract.
An abstract can be submitted for presentation at the Conference as one of the following categories:
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
At the review stage, the Programme Committee may change the presentation type submitted by the author to ensure the continuity of the conference programme i.e. oral presentation may be changed to poster presentation OR poster presentation to oral presentation. The submitting author will be informed of any change to their submitted presentation type at the acceptance notification stage.